Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Los Angeles with Steven Farmer





Like myself, Steven Farmer is a recent transplant to sunny Southern California, but it was in his hometown of Portland, Oregon where I first met Steven this summer while I was on tour with Hometown Heroes. So when I heard that he had also moved to the LA-area I hit him up, and on a particularly hazy day we met up in LA to go skate.


Steven Farmer warms up with a Front Board.
We shot another trick on this rail, but I am going to hold on to that photo for now...



After a fairly polite kick-out from that rail we made our way across UCLA's campus to another spot, this brick out-ledge, and with the last rays of golden sunlight Steven quickly landed about 4 tricks, including this Back Blunt and Crooked Grind.


I'm sure you'll be seeing much more of this dude.

No comments: